Let the flood of ATS reviews begin...
The embargo on driving impressions of the new Cadillac ATS has lifted - so we are seeing a flood of ATS reviews all over. So, until we get some seat time, this will have to be enough. Reviews appear to be highly positive with some even claiming the ATS is the most legitimate competitor to the 3-Series (knocking Infiniti's G off that perch). Some are less enthusiastic and find fault with the 2.5l base engine. We eagerly await the ATS that will enter the media fleet here in the mountain region so we can get a chance to try it for ourselves.
- Autoblog.com - 2013 Cadillac ATS: Hitting The Right Notes While Missing The Beat
- AutoGuide.com - 2013 Cadillac ATS Review
- Automobile Magazine - 2013 Cadillac ATS First Drive
- Automotive News - Cadillac driving to disrupt BMW-Mercedes U.S. luxury grip
- AutoWeek - 2013 Cadillac ATS drive review: The ATS has the hardware and engineeering depth to chase the best
- Car and Driver - 2013 Cadillac ATS: Cadillac charges head-on at the Germans
- The Car Connection - 2013 Cadillac ATS: First Drive
- The Detroit News - Cadillac ATS a choice contender in small luxury car market
- Jalopnik.com - Cadillac ATS: The Jalopnik Review
- Jalopnik.com - Countersteer: Is The Cadillac ATS Actual Competition For The BMW 3-Series?
- Kicking Tires - 2013 Cadillac ATS: First Drive
- Leftlane News - First Drive: 2013 Cadillac ATS
- Motor Trend - 2013 Cadillac ATS First Test: Bavaria Bound -Can Cadillac Put Its Car Where Its Mouth Is?
- Road and Track - 2013 Cadillac ATS- First Drive Is this new Cadillac as good as a BMW 3 Series?
- The Truth About Cars - Review: 2013 Cadillac ATS
- Top Gear - First drive: the new Cadillac ATS: The miniature CTS is here, and it's taking the fight to the 3 Series in the US
Feel free to send any links to other ATS reviews by using our Contact link above.